Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] worse popup behavior

Thanks Chen :)

Honestly, we hadn't planned for this major UI rewrite. Perhaps I
missed an earlier email from Marcel - this may affect our inclusion in
Juno. I apologize if I made a mistake.

Regardless, it's great to have you involved, we'll get SnipMatch
integrated soon :)

Doug