Re: [recommenders-dev] SnipMatch's local search demo

We should add a teaser at least. Please create a small section about Recommenders and add your proposal there.

The proposals will later be rated by the Eclipse mentors. So, having a good summary helps to get best ratings (i.e., consider adding links to screenshots for example).

This summary will finally the be the same summary we'll use at GSOC webpage.