Re: [recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch] Snippets json format files changed

It seems that everything goes well, and we can prepare SnipMatch with local search module demo before March 15th.

In order to prepare for more work mode, i will create a SearchClient for SnipMatch:

public interface SearchClient {

public void startSearch(String query, MatchEnvironment env, ISearchListener listener);
public void cancelWork();
public boolean isWorking();
public void startSendFeedback(String query, MatchNode result, String comment, int rating,
boolean flag, boolean isLog, boolean isStartup, long clientId, boolean used,
ISendFeedbackListener listener);
}

And rename MatchClient to RemoteMatchClient, create a new class LocalMatchClient.

LocalMatchClient will search local snippets store by search engine, and get target snippets.
RemoteMatchClient will search snippets through http service, just like your initial design.

And i will start write draft proposal soon, once i finished it, i will post it in mail list and discuss with you guys :-)