[recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch] Snippets json format files changed

Hi Marcel & Doug,

I regenerated snippets json format files by GsonUtil class, and uploaded these json format files to snipmatch-snippets git work space. The json format looks like this:

{
  "patterns": [
    "print $obj"
  ],
  "params": [
    {
      "name": "obj",
      "majorType": "expr",
      "minorType": ""
    }
  ],
  "envName": "javasnippet",
  "majorType": "stmt",
  "minorType": "",
  "code": "System.out.print(${obj});",
  "summary": "Print to standard output.",
  "id": ""
}

Now, we can use GsonUtil to deserialize them to Effect object:

File file = new File("E://eclipse4//snippets//common//1.json");
Effect node = GsonUtil.deserialize(file, Effect.class);
System.out.println(node.getSummary());