Re: [recommenders-dev] EclipseCon Session on 28th March

I will make a initial plan about SnipMatch's improvement schedule in my GSoC project proposal, this proposal will be finished before April 6, may be we can discuss the schedule together after we finished the demo at March 15.

Cheng and Chen are both good for me :-)