[recommenders-dev] EclipseCon Session on 28th March

Hi all,

EclipseCon NA is approaching and I start to assemble the content for this 30' session in the next days. You find the announcement here http://www.eclipsecon.org/2012/sessions/eclipse-code-recommenders-code-completion-steroids

It would also be great, if we could release Recommenders v0.6 in parallel to EclipseCon 2012 with the latest performance improvements and new models. As a big bonus, it would be great if we'd have prototypes of SnipMatch and Codesearch ready for the demo and could start announcing them to the people. Since I'm involved in Codesearch, I'm sure that it will be ready for EclipseCon. How about Snipmatch? Chen, what do you think? Will the version with a local (preinstalled) git repository based on Lucene work for demo purpose? I think it does not need to support any CRUD operations but it should work locally without hassle.

Doug, Chen, what's your estimate? What can be done until, say, 15th March (to have a few days for testing and fixing critical bugs)?

Thanks,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: