Re: [recommenders-dev] [SnipMatch] SnipMatch client side preferences design

Hi,

See comments below

2012/2/24 Doug Wightman <douglasw@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks Cheng,

These look good. My only concern is that people will end up only using
the local store. For example, it might make more sense to allow use of
the local and remote stores at the same time (maybe checkboxes instead
of radio buttons?).

Good idea, user can select search both in local and server side if he has a good network. if user get same result from local and remote, i will remove same contents from remote result

Local results could always appear above remote
results.
Agree

Follow-up suggestion: If both local and remote results are
shown, we might want radios to select where to store newly created
snippets (e.g. local/remote store).
We have already snippets store path option, it will store snippets sync with remote server, local only snippets and personal snippets sync with remote server.

Doug