[recommenders-dev] Snipmatch milestones?

Hi Doug,

I wonder whether you have planned some milestones for Snipmatch internally?
Do you have plans to integrate with Java-, JEE-, RCP-, or Scout Package? If so, we should provide little more details on the mailing list, project plan etc. Additionally, I'd propose to involve the package owners early into these plans to allow them some testing and to provide usability feedback etc.

Did Zi already get back to you?

Marcel

Back to the top