Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders: leveraging user community - terms of usage, data, and server?

Hi Marcel,

I think that's a great idea. For SnipMatch, it would probably make the
most sense to have wording in to the effect that the contributor is
verifying that they own the code and is giving a royalty-free license
to use it for any purpose. This would be associated with a checkbox
that must be checked when the code is to be shared publicly. We
currently have something to this effect already built, but the wording
hasn't been run by lawyers.

Doug