Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders joins the annual release train

I wasn't specifically thinking about private local caching - although
that's a great idea! - just local caching. E.g. store the 1K most
popular snippets locally, and any snippets that the user uses
frequently. This will be useful when programming offline and also
reduce the lag (in countries that are distant from our servers).

The current design already supports private snippets, but also stores
them on the server. There's no reason we couldn't provide users with
the option to only store them locally, but I'm not certain that this
is critical for the first release.

Doug