Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders joins the annual release train

Hi Doug,

On 03.12.2011, at 00:09, Doug Wightman wrote:

> Client-side, I think local snippet caching is the only major, critical
> change that needs to be made for Juno.

any ideas which technology you could use for local (private) code snippets/caching? I did a little research on what's on the market and finally came up with Apache Jackrabbit - a "Java Content Repository".

There are some alternatives such as Google LevelDB but they need either a manual installation by the user before first use or contain platform-dependent code (which is quite frustrating to work with sometimes...). Any other ideas how to build a local cache/store?

Marcel

Back to the top