Re: [recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders joins the annual release train

Hi,

I created a wiki page to collect important links and information about the release train. You can find it here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/ReleaseTrain
I recommend subscribing the calendar containing all release dates.

Regards,
Johannes

2011/12/1 Marcel Bruch <bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

as you may have noticed from the previous mail, Code Recommenders will join the annual release train for Juno!

Joining the release train is a lot work. But at the end, we get a section on the main Eclipse repository where we can present our tools. Doug, Zi, Martin, Devarun, Eiji:  There is probably no better way to promote our research. Let me know if you would like to participate in the annual release train with your tools.

Thanks,
Marcel