[recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders joins the annual release train

Hi all,

as you may have noticed from the previous mail, Code Recommenders will join the annual release train for Juno!

Joining the release train is a lot work. But at the end, we get a section on the main Eclipse repository where we can present our tools. Doug, Zi, Martin, Devarun, Eiji:  There is probably no better way to promote our research. Let me know if you would like to participate in the annual release train with your tools.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top