Re: [recommenders-dev] Reverting the documentation provider on completion results

Hi Steve,

Brief question: is there a way to revert to the eclipse default documentation view that pops up when an autocompletion suggestion is highlighted?

the JDT Javadoc hover API seems to be a bit buggy. I can reproduce this issue but can't find a workaround. Can you open an issue in our bugzilla for tracking? I'll ask Stefan to have a look on this issue. If it's a more severe issue, I'll ask the JDT guys for assistance.

In addition, there are some visual spacing issues [...]

Can you provide a screenshot showing these issues and attach it to another new issue in bugzilla?

 Lastly, (and this is just a perception thing) it seems that my memory usage spikes every time the extdoc comes up -- I turned off the hovers because I was creating tons of garbage.

How big is the memory spike you experience?

Bugzilla URL:

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top