[recommenders-dev] Repository cleanup, new branch v0.5

Hi all,

I've just cleaned up the repository.

I removed old, obsolete branches. See http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/refs/ for a list of currently active branches. Please take care that you don't push old branches into the repository again.

I added a new branch v0.5 that contains the new repository structure following the naming conventions as described at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/CodingConventions#Naming_Conventions.
I updated the build system to reflect these changes.

Please note:
1. The swtbot ui tests have been complete removed from the build system. They have to be reintegrated after a major rewrite of the test suite.
2. Test coverage is currently not measured correctly. I've change the coverage tool to use jacoco 0.5.4  (jacoco is the successor of eclemma) which has a much simpler configuration and improved performance. The reporting module, however, is currently making some trouble. I've sent a request to their forum and will fix this as soon as possible.

One of the positive things: Test suite can now be executed completely under mac. Hopefully it runs under windos and linux too ;) Johannes, could you please run the tests on win7 and report any issues with the current configuration?

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top