[recommenders-dev] Releng-Tools: project checks

Hi,

I'm currently restructuring the build system and repository layout to conform to the new naming conventions. During the restructuring I came across quite a few issues with the configuration files caused by the some laziness. For instance license files were missing, or not included in source and binary builds, identifiers in manifest files were incomplete and missing the incubation flags etc.

Under http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/ProjectChecks I collected a few project-checks we have to ensure for each plug-in and feature project. Could you please check the list and add missing points here?

I'm currently working on a small org.eclipse.recommenders.releng plugin that enables us to automatically check these points. We might add more checkers if needed.