Re: [recommenders-dev] SnipMatch progress

Zi,

I forgot to mention:

Regarding your local snippet cache:
I'm currently seeking a good way to store your code templates locally and synchronize them with a remote database. A search interface using Lucene is implemented quite quickly after that. Do you have any ideas on how to sync code templates between a server and a local database?