[recommenders-dev] Proposal: Updated Project Naming Conventions + Disk Layout

Hi!

We are growing and the old naming conventions we started with at the beginning of the project have proven to work well in some cases but not all.

Consequently, we'd like to start a restructuring of project naming conventions and build system. Johannes and me updated the project naming conventions section and disk layout section here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/CodingConventions#Project_Naming_Conventions

Your comments on this are greatly appreciated. If you don't understand a naming convention, or don't find it useful, let me know.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top