Re: [recommenders-dev] Plugin for: Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers

Hi Doug,
Hi Zi,

thanks for the checking in the code. Now that the code is at eclipselabs, we can start the review. I'm giving a demo tomorrow and have to do some paper work on Friday. I think Johannes and me will review your code next week (Monday is a public holiday). We'll send you an email when we made the first pass.

Best,
Marcel

On 28.09.2011, at 19:39, Doug Wightman wrote:

> Ok. In one of your earlier emails, you wrote that, after the code is
> contributed: "One committer reviews the code and checks it for
> accordance to naming conventions, legal stuff such as license headers
> etc, and potential privacy concerns."
>
> I suppose we should now wait (which is quite alright with me - I need a break :)
>

> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Marcel Bruch <bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> we should keep it mind when extending snipmatch.
>> The template language and editing support may vary depending on which language you create the snippet for.
>> If we keep that in mind, we might be able to keep the design flexible enough to support any language.
>>
>> On 28.09.2011, at 19:19, Doug Wightman wrote:
>>
>>> Ok - fair enough. Thought that might be pretty cool.

Eclipse Code Recommenders:
 w www.eclipse.org/recommenders
 tw www.twitter.com/marcelbruch
 g+ www.gplus.to/marcelbruch