Re: [recommenders-dev] Little planning for upcoming talks and features

Hi Marcel,

Well I took a look at the type names completion. Actually, I'm facing an issue that I do not understand for the moment : when invoking completion on types, our requestor in only called a few times, and displays strange things (variable names and methods) whereas the Java completion displays correct proposals (all types corresponding to prefix).

I read the comments in the bug 350000 but I'm not totally sure it is the same issue (even if it comes from the JDT CompletionEngine I think...)

So I'm still trying to understand this behavior but I do not have exciting results for now.

I will keep you informed of what I find.

Bye