[recommenders-dev] Eclipselabs now support GIT

Hi all,

since yesterday Eclipselabs/Google Code supports GIT in addition to Mercurial and SVN. One of our main motivations to set up our own git repository server was that we did not want people to use both GIT and Mercurial to build our systems.

For me it makes sense to move to Eclipselabs again. Most projects we cannot host at Eclipse are labs in nature. Also, we have round about 30 visits per day at Eclipselabs. We also have means to review commits at Eclipselabs - it's not full-featured as with Gerrit but for most labs exhaustive reviews don't make sense in my opinion.

Committers, should we consider to change that and settle (at least) new projects at Eclipselabs again? (+1/-1)

Best,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: