Re: [recommenders-dev] Stacktrace parser/detector

Hi Paulo,

i pushed some initial content to the stacktraces repository. You didn't configure access to that one yet, right? Check http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/Labs to get informations about what you will have to do.

Current state contains data structures of stacktraces and a parser for stacktraces. There is also a provisional Crawler implementation for Bugzilla and a basic implementation of the webservice.

Regards,
Johannes