Re: [recommenders-dev] Stacktrace parser/detector

Hi all,

I'm here to share with you my first sketches. I used a tool called balsamiq, pretty good by the way (i only have 7 days to use it).

I drew three screens which I think contains about 80% of the most important behavior that the user will interact with. The first is of course the search screen. Then, the results page and, finally, the discussion (about the stacks) screen.

I hope that you can follow my ideas (that would be a sign that the design is good :-), but I commented must of the not obvious functionality. I hope that you like it and, please, come up with sugestions! ;-)

See ya,
Paulo.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Marcel Bruch <bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05.06.2011, at 17:58, Paulo Sérgio Medeiros wrote:

> Should I put the two items that I suggested on the previous mail in?

Yes, please.