Re: [recommenders-dev] Stacktrace parser/detector

On 05.06.2011, at 07:00, Paulo Sérgio Medeiros wrote:

Was looking for some inspiration before starting to design and found this book http://searchuserinterfaces.com/book/

Thanks for sharing. I just scanned the introduction - it seems to contain some valuable concepts also related to our example code search engine.

So many projects… assistance for example code search would be great. I should spent some time on advertising example code search and creating some potential contributor topics on this. Since I have no clue who's on the list: If anyone (not already involved) is interested to step in - just shout :)

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top