[recommenders-dev] Java Chain Completion for Eclipse - JDT Edition

Hi there,

may I draw your attention to these two posts?

Today we made the first prototype of Marko's and Gary's JDT Chain Completion engine engine available on the HEAD update site. It's similar to the chain completion engine we use for Code Recommenders but based on JDT APIs only. It's a bit slower and a few features will be missing we are currently working on for the Code Recommenders Edition. But hey - this version runs out of the box on every Eclipse :-)

If you are interested in using this engine, please check the links above for details. Your comments and suggestions are, again, very appreciated - either at the forum or in the case of bugs at Recommenders Bugzilla!

Thanks,
Marcel

P.S.: We'll blog about it in a few days after the first test run. But you may help spread the word :) Thanks.

Back to the top