[recommenders-dev] New models - clean '.calls/data' dir required...

Hi,

we made some steps towards faster and more comprehensive recommender models. In particular, we added lots of new models for "org.eclipse.*" and significantly tuned network loading time.

However, to work with the new models you have to remove the org.eclipse.recommenders.rcp.codecompletion.calls/data/models.zip file from your working directory and re-run 'mvn clean install' to download the new models.

The latest version is already available on HEAD update site for early testers :)
Feedback welcome!

Best,
Marcel

--