Re: [recommenders-dev] Committer vote for Kristijan has been vetoed by the PMC

On 03/22/2011 03:06 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
> OK. Are there any particular expectations on your side regarding size and quality of this contribution?

It's subjective. Sorry. It could be a handful of relatively small
patches, or a single relatively large contribution of new functionality.
Ultimately, we're looking for understanding of our processes.

Keep in mind that a significant contribution (e.g. > 250 LOC) would
require a CQ/IP check. This shouldn't sound scary. If you need help, ask.
>> BTW: makes sure that the student is aware of the Google Summer of Code
>> programme.
> Make(-s)?
>
> Are we (as incubator) eligible to offer a GSOC hands-on? If so, we could offer two topics respectively ask two students to participate.
You are eligible. Keep in mind that the selection process is two phase:
our mentors will rank student proposals, and Google will decide how many
of those proposals are accepted.

HTH,

Wayne

Back to the top