[recommenders-dev] New code summarization project

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that Kristijan Madunic will join the team and start development of a new code summarization techniques which will be used in code recommenders' "codesearch engine" and "extended javadoc view".

Kristijan develops this engine as part of his bachelor thesis and I'm very happy that he picked this topic; I felt an urge to act for some time now but didn't find the time to make any progress here. Thus, welcome Kristijan and we are looking forward to your summarization engine!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top