[recommenders-dev] [CfT] Testing Head for next release

- Call for Testing -

Hi Recommenderers,

as most of you know, next tuesday we'll ship the first build of Code Recommenders under the Eclipse namespace. To make this first version to something quite special, we put quite a lot work into code recommenders' web page and in stabilizing the code.

However, it would be great if you could install the head builds to test whether code recommenders is working on your machines and does not throw any disturbing exceptions etc. If you find any bugs/exceptions please report them to Bugzilla so that we can fix them before Tuesday.

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

Features included this time:
    * Call Completion
    * Overrides Completion
    * Analysis Infrastructure

Chain and template completion engines will be published next time after we had enough time to thoroughly test both.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top