From: rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rdf4j-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Leigh
Sent: maandag 16 april 2018 22:25
To: rdf4j-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rdf4j-dev] RDF4J Lead

Hi all,

I am stepping down as the RDF4J lead due to changes in my availability.
I'll still be monitoring the mailing lists, but will not have as much time to review PR and make regular releases.

I want to thank Jeen, Bart, Håvard, Jacek and everyone else that helped make these past releases a success!

Please continue to help out and review PRs and/or contribute to the mail list discussions. Working together we can continue to make RDF4J even better!

Thanks,
James