Re: [rdf4j-dev] console refactoring

On 9 April 2018 at 19:40, Bart Hanssens (BOSA) <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

For the last few days, I’ve been busy refactoring the Console tool, IMHO the code is now more readable and easier to extend

(which  I’m planning to do, e.g. adding a Convert command to convert from one serialization to another,

That might be challenging a bit in case of larger documents (~10M+ triples). I had problem with Turtle-based (Turtle + TriG) parser in my project.
I suggest not to use naked memory-store for that. Or distinguish somehow using the store type.

running queries from a file, saving output into a file etc, better namespace prefix support… I’m quite a Console fan ;-)

+ repository population from command line.

Regards,
Jacek

Back to the top