[ptp-user] can run pbs jobs, but not debug

Hello again

I've setup a 'remote project' and am able to run very nicely my jobs (paraview server) from eclipse and connect the client to them from the desktop. This is great, but when I try to launch them using debug, I keep getting the error message

"Configuration is missing run commands for job submission bb09aa3b-9ca5-4b90-8db6-f8f1ac7b66cb debug"

I suspect the problem is connected with the sdm.
I have sdm exec installed in /users/biddisco/apps/sdm/sdm and have set the "debugger session address" to the head node of the cluster where jobs are being submitted (I've also tried localhost)

Can anyone help me work out what's missing.

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch