Re: [ptp-user] Remote Compile error,Cannot find command

If you do not have a proper remote toolchain defined for your project, then the environment variables used for the compile will be derived from the local system, which means the PATH will be wrong.

You either need to use a remote toolchain that gets the environment variables from the remote system, or specify the full path to your build command.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for "Cheng Sujun" ---03/24/2011 08:00:14 AM---Hello all: We use ptp for build remote project. We write ma"Cheng Sujun" ---03/24/2011 08:00:14 AM---Hello all: We use ptp for build remote project. We write makefile for the remote project, But when w

"Cheng Sujun" <csjlight@xxxxxxx>

"ptp-user" <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/24/2011 08:00 AM

[ptp-user] Remote Compile error,Cannot find command

Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all:

We use ptp for build remote project. We write makefile for the remote project, But when we chose " build project", it always show that" mpif90: command not found".

And through the RSE Terimal we can use command " make" to build project sucessful. The path of mapif90 has been set in the PATH. It seems that eclipse cannot get the enviorment setting in the remote host. Don't the build project is use ssh command "make" and then redirect the ouput to the console.

if anybody meets this problem, how can I setting the project Env for the eclipse to get the path information.

We follow this website to build a project:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Compiling_and_Running_the_Parallel_Ocean_Program_using_Photran_5.0,_PTP_3.0,_and_RDT

Bye!

2011-03-24

Cheng sujun
School of Computer sicence & engineer of BeiHang University,New Main Building G409
No.37 XueYuan Road,HaiDian District,
ptp-user mailing list
ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx