Re: [ptp-user] Sharing project files and line endings

oops, sorry, this got sent early...

anyhow, what's the easiest way to make sure the code they share always has LF ending on Eclipse when going from Mac--> Linux.
I'm sure it's something trivial and certainly obvious that I'm missing.
But other than manually changing each file, or a copy/paste method, I wonder if there isn't an easier way to keep these users in sync with the correct line endings...