Re: [ptp-user] Loading Modules and PTP

That would be one way of handling it (but make the module choices available to the user).  However, there are bigger fish to fry here, like being able to load modules dynamically without restarting the proxy.  We are currently rethinking the entire way of handling remote projects (which may not depend on proxies in the same way they do now), so there is room here to implement module interaction in a more flexible way.

~ Al Rossi