Re: [ptp-user] ptp mpich2 host list

Belotserkovsky,

This looks like a bug. The MPICH2 mpiexec command doesn't support a host list, only the -host argument which specifies at most one host. The command does take a -machinefile argument, but currently this is incorrectly coded as -hostfile. I've made these changes to 4.0 and they should be available in the build on Friday.

Regards,
Greg