Re: [ptp-user] ETFw?

I didn't mean to say that it wasn't red already--what I'm looking for is a way to do the source linking. Does anyone know?

On 12/14/2010 05:08 PM, Wyatt Spear wrote:
It has been a while since I looked at this, but I thought error output from etfw apps was red on the console already.  I'm not sure how the source linking in the console works.  I don't have anything like that implemented right now.

=Wyatt