Re: [ptp-user] A problem with creating remote project (Sample hello world project)

Hi Ghassan,
Sorry you're having trouble.
The user accounts that we used for the tutorial were pre-populated with the sample files.
The remote target accounts had two directories: hello and shallow, that contained the source files and makefiles.
Are you using your own system?

If so, make a directory 'hello' in your and put the two attached files (hello.c and makefile) in it.
(See attached file: makefile)(See attached file: hello.c)

Then follow the instructions in the tutorial and the 'hello world' sample should work.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Ghassan Bati ---11/26/2010 08:54:00 AM---Hi, I'm working these days on a project using eclipse PTP toGhassan Bati ---11/26/2010 08:54:00 AM---Hi, I'm working these days on a project using eclipse PTP tool on the George Washington University c

Ghassan Bati <gfbati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

11/26/2010 08:54 AM

[ptp-user] A problem with creating remote project

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm working these days on a project using eclipse PTP tool on the George Washington University cluster
Pyramid. I'm following the SC10 tutorial, which is great. Unfortunately, when I create a remote access project, I got this message:

make: *** No rule to make target `all'. Stop.

instead of getting the files "hello.c, makefile, hello, hello.o".

Please let me now what the problem is and how could I solve it.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to having a solution, so I'll enjoy using this great tool.

Best Regards,