[platform-vision] rebooting my mailing list subscription

Hey,

I met Mike M. yesterday at Jazoon and asked him what happened with the platform vision discussions and
he said there had been meetings etc.

Turns out both Alex Kurtakov and I thought we had signed up - but none of us received emails besides the initial one from Wayne.

Anyways, we are now signed up and will be at the F2F on Wednesday.

I'll go through the mail archives but do let me know if there is anything you find worthy of mentioning
or any questions/opinions to us/Red Hat.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top