Re: [platform-ui-dev] New & Noteworthy at eclipse update

Hi Matthias,

Yes it can be used for this. As Lars mentioned, please feel free to
open a bug for it.
I actually intended to make use of the HtmlExtractor for N&N as well,
when I created it for the Platform Tips.

See https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.common.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.platform.doc.tips/src/org/eclipse/platform/doc/tips
for details.

Best regards, Simon