Re: [platform-ui-dev] Unable to build the codehttps://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.platform.ui

Thanks Jonah, and sorry for the trouble!

Dani

From:        Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07.06.2018 11:13
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Unable to build the code        https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.platform.ui
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I tried it out and the error means that nothing works.

Use the attached psf file, I have submitted this to Eclipse too: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/124170/

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.

www.kichwacoders.com

On 7 June 2018 at 10:00, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kiran,

It looks like the PSF (project set file) is out of date -- indeed Bug 535285 which was fixed just a few days ago removed the plug-in, but didn't update the PSF file's metadata.

I think you can ignore the error if the rest of the projects imported ok.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.