[platform-ui-dev] I need help building with a gson dependency

Hi,

I am facing a build problem in the ua repo for the tip of the day feature. I have a package dependency on google.gson but Tycho cannot find it for me. I have added the orbit repo that contains the gson bundle to the ua pom but that does not work.

I tried several things -> Adding gson bundle to a feature, use require bundle instead of package

Any suggestions on how this can be resolved?

Thanks,

Wim

Back to the top