Re: [platform-ui-dev] Milestone Plan

Hi,

Thanks! Ok but isn't Platform producing their M1 before SimRel? Just to
make sure I don't break the rules.

This means for M1
- I can push changes to master until Sunday 6th
- From 7th until 11th only regressions/critical things are fixed

Sorry for the dumb questions as I don't contribute on a daily base my
knowledge on that process stuff is a bit rusty ;-)

Tom