Re: [platform-ui-dev] Tip of the day

I believe it does Sopot [1]. I did not look closely yet but according to Laurent's docs it can display html. If not then we need to fix that.

@mickael: I guess we can move it. Why do you ask?

Cheers,

Wim

[1] https://github.com/lcaron/opal/blob/master/src/main/java/org/mihalis/opal/tipOfTheDay/TipOfTheDay.java

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Sopot Cela <scela@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does this support GIFs?

Sopot

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I want to inform you that we are in the process of bringing Laurent Caron's Opal widgets and dialogs to Eclipse Nebula. On of Laurent's widgets is "Tip of the Day". It would be nice if platform could consume this from Nebula. Please see below the current L&F of Laurent's tip of the day widget.

Cheers,

Wim

Inline image 1