Re: [platform-ui-dev] Activate the "Show in the Original Location" by default for minimized stacks?

I didn't even know of such option. Seems pretty useful.

+1 to default that one

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:18 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Christian. I added the two missing screenshots.

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Christian Pontesegger
<christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03.07.2017 18:37, Lars Vogel wrote:
>>
>> We have the option to show the view in its original location. See
>> option.png and the resulting showinitsoriginallocation.png.
>
> I do like the overlay behavior. I then typically resize the overlay to
> vertically fit my eclipse window. Then I use such overlays for views that I
> do not want to persist, eg outline view, type hierarchy, git repositories,
>
> Probably you missed to upload 2 more images to demonstrate what you are up
> to, but I would miss the current fast view style.
>
> Christian

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058