Re: [platform-ui-dev] Activate the "Show in the Original Location" by default for minimized stacks?

On 03.07.2017 18:37, Lars Vogel wrote:
We have the option to show the view in its original location. See
option.png and the resulting showinitsoriginallocation.png.
I do like the overlay behavior. I then typically resize the overlay to vertically fit my eclipse window. Then I use such overlays for views that I do not want to persist, eg outline view, type hierarchy, git repositories, ...

Probably you missed to upload 2 more images to demonstrate what you are up to, but I would miss the current fast view style.

Christian

Back to the top