Re: [platform-ui-dev] Timelines to backport fixes to Oxygen.1

Hi,

Well I really hope that dates communicated in official documents don't
change because Oracle failed to deliver.

If this plan is revised I thing the Planning Council needs to react
immediately because companies rely on this dates when they do their
release planning!

I'm not so deep into platform-dev anymore what's the process to get
something backported?

I guess:
0. Push to master and let it cook for some days (already done)
1. I create a bugzilla clone for the issue
2. Provide a fix
(3. Request approval from PMC, other committers)?

Tom