[platform-ui-dev] Pretty happy with new button labels

Hi all,

I'd like to thank folks who contributed to explicit button labels (such as "Don't Save" instead of "No") in many places of the IDE. I really feel like I save some effort when seeing a dialog to find out what to do; I don't have anything else to read than button labels and it makes pop-up way less annoying; it's a huge win to me.

Cheers, and thanks again!

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top