Re: [platform-ui-dev] Goodbye, Eclipse!

Note that the problem is much less severe than it was after the patch to bug 512741.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Stefan Xenos <sxenos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bug 512921 has an almost-complete patch attached that fixes the main issue. However, the patch contains a bug that causes index corruption after several invalidation/reindex passes. It's unlikely that I'll be able to find the bug and release the patch. :-(

  - Stefan