Re: [platform-ui-dev] Goodbye, Eclipse!

Hi Stefan,

Sad to see you moving to another mission. You were definitely very good at working on Eclipse Platform and your contributions were very noticeable for the project technically speaking, but also in term of community as you've been an active and helpful reviewer who helped several of us to get better and better (at least it was my case).
I just hope you'll enjoy your next work, and you'll find a path back to Eclipse one day. In the meantime, rest assured that we'll keep working on the Eclipse IDE as much as we can, with additional goal to make it reach again the required popularity for your employer to re-build your team and get you back with us ;)

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top